Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What kind of cellphone do IT CEOs use?

Days ago, I read a post which introduce what kind of car do those IT millionaires drive. Pretty interesting, and it's a pity that I didn't bookmark that post and I couldn't share it with you here. If you also have read it, please tell me the url in the comment, I will put it here.

Then an idea comes to my mind, why not compile a post tells people what kind of cellphone do those IT CEOs use? What if Bill Gates doesn't use a Windows phone? What if Tim Cook doesn't use an iPhone? I believe that will be interesting.

 1, Mark Zuckerberg (Co-Founder & CEO of Facebook)

Obviously, Mark Zuckerberg uses an iPhone.

2, Bill Gates (Former CEO of Microsoft)

From Bill Gate's tweets, we found that he is using a Windows Mobile Phone, because the Twikini is a Twitter client for Windows Mobile only. 

3,Sergey Brin (Co-Founder of Google)

This is a screenshot of a video months ago, he was demoing the Google Glasses. We can see clearly that Sergey Brin uses a Google branded Samsung Nexus.


4, Larry Page (Co-Founder and CEO of Google)

This is the screenshot of Larry Page's Google+ post, he said that he uses Galaxy Nexus.


5, Tim Cook (CEO of Apple)

No doubt, the iPhone, maybe the new generation. But I couldn't find a lifephoto to prove my guess.


X, Bolt (The first man to hold both the 100 metres and 200 metres world records.)

This for fun.  :)..
In the interview, he said: “All I gotta do is thank a few people on my BBM with my congrats and that’s it pretty much,”
The fastest man in the world uses BlackBerry.


This post is just for fun, so maybe one of the people above has changed his phone, or maybe the "proof" is not true. That doesn't matter.
And if you have an addition to this list, you are very appreciated to inform me in the comment.


0 comments: