Monday, September 30, 2013

3 Highlights of new Kindle Paperwhite You Can't Ignore



Amazon quietly announced new generation of Kindle Paperwhite on their website, and the new Kindle Paperwhite will be shipped on September 30.

At the first look we can hardly find an exciting new feature on the list, but at least 3 of them you cannot ignore.

The biggest defect on the old Kindle Paperwhite is the delay in response. When I filp the page, I need to wait for about 1 second, if I need to check the definition of a stange word, it might take me 3 seconds. If I need to take a short note, it takes me at least 60 seconds. If I need to flip many pages back find some clues, it takes... Alright, it stucks.

But in the new Kindle Paperwhite, Amazon has already begun to solve this issue from 3 angles: a 25% faster processor, the improved touch screen, and flip through without losing your place.

All the three points are directly focusing on improving user's reading experience, and I like the 3rd point most.

In the past, the most terrible experience when reading on Kindle is flipping back to check who is the guy, as I don't know the exact page I can get the clue, so I can only flip back one page by one page. Now the new flipping technology perfectly solve this problem.

For the detail list of the improvements and news about the new Kindle Paperwhite, please visit the product page: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AWH595M

0 comments: